Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil and Tea Tree Blemish Night Lotion


Tea tree oil is as effective as benzoyl peroxide in the treatment of moderate acne. As my hormones are out of whack lately, I’ve decided to try the Body Shop’s 15% formulation. It has become an everyday essential and my acne sure dried up fast after using this. I let about three drops on my fall on one hand and apply it with a finger directly on problem spots with the other. I could use a cotton bud tip but I’m lazy and the method works fine with me.


I’m getting another one as I’ve still got the acne problems and my little boy played with the bottle once and I haven’t seen it since. Thank goodness it’s got a child-proof cap so I know he didn’t chug it. Warning: It’s toxic when swallowed so please get it away from children and pets.
Hubby tried it as well before it disappeared but he’s a baby when it comes to stings and he refuses to use it again after trying it once. His skin really is too sensitive.


I also tried the Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion. I’m a sucker for blog reviews and this one got tops. Personally, I’m liking it as my blemishes don’t darken as much as they used to. That’s as straightforward as they come. I don’t have dry skin and I add another night-time moisturizer so I can’t vouch for the moisturizing property. One pump is good. Half-pump does as well, in my opinion.

I’m loving these two so much I’m considering getting the Tea Tree Pore Minimizer next time I stop over the Body Shop. The reviews on that one is great as well. We’ll see. I’m so lazy to shop lately but I'll gladly get off my butt for a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...