Saturday, February 25, 2012

Love: Hacienda Macalauan Pure and Best Milk



I have long loved the milk from Hacienda Macalauan. Definitely the best ever milk, so very fresh and delicious. It comes in in whole and non-fat and a variety of flavors for the low-fat version, strawberry being my personal fave.

 
It used to be a hit or miss with their old packaging as the freshness would depend on whether they were properly stored in cold storage or not. More than half the time, I would end up asking for my money back because it would smell funky. With the new packaging, it's all fresh, all the time.

Not that I don't have any gripes, mind you. The old packaging was easier to open as with this one, you have to tear through the carton but it's easy enough to tear. You have to finish the whole carton within the day, even if you got the big one as it's not resealable. Just those gripes. I still think it's the bestest ever milk.


Last picture from the product website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...