Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Craves: Coffee Shop Planner

The main culprit for my weight gain are coffee shop planners last year. I had this plan on getting all the planners from all the 3 coffee shops and did not notice until too late that the venti caramel macchiato wasn't doing me any favors.


Nevertheless, looking back on 2015 and the one planner I did end up using, it was a really good idea to get one. I was able to plan my leaves and write down some of the important things that I always keep on forgetting. 


So then I will get another one this year. One thing I've learned is to keep the Christmas drinks at tall and lite and the others to full-leaf teas only. It's both cheaper and less likely to keep me from extra large sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...