Thursday, June 9, 2011

Love: Bulgari Marine Aqua Pour Homme


When I went to Singapore about 3 years ago, I got samples of this particular perfume at the airport duty free and fell in love. Unfortunately, it's for guys so I gave the samples to my brother for him to use on special occasions.
My boy's birthday is coming up on the 27th. I ordered one from the girls at work who sell at less than half the price and got him a new bottle. Isn't it pretty, even without putting it underwater? And it smells so pretty too! I wrapped it in tissue paper, put it inside a plastic bag and left it lying on the table. It was so fun telling him that it's his birthday present but he's not allowed to unwrap. He finally bugged me enough that I happily gave in last night.

It smells really good for male perfume. I generally dislike men's perfume as they smell so musky but this one just smells clean and though it's marine-based, it's strong enough to last all day without being too watery, if that description makes any sense.
I love it, really and he says he's happy with it too.

While rushing into the office a month after his birthday, the boy dropped it to the floor crashing the bottle into smitherins, with smoke coming out. No genie though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...