Monday, July 9, 2012

Haul: By Nature Regular Bars


We ran out of soap and I had to make do with buying at the mall. After trying out the bar for a wash, I knew there was no way I was going to use store-bought soap again. It was just so awkward to feel so squeaky after taking a bath. Being on handmade soap for a while sure made me picky.


But then, why should I settle? It absolutely doesn't dry out my skin, it lasts so much longer, and I'm happy not to use any of the chemicals they dump into the usual soaps. So I went online to my favorite supplier, Organic Joys and went trigger-happy, filling an order of 9 regular soaps from By Nature. It sure was nice to get the soaps within the week through Pedala.


I decided on getting some new variants for fun. Divine Olive, Cinnamon Spice, Cinnachoco, Gentle Lavender, Golden Honey Oats, Honey Lemon, Green Tea Escape and Warm Patchouli. I threw in a Cocoa Butter Melt as it's one of my all-time fave, being unscented, moisturizing and just really good for the skin. The stand-out among this haul is the Cinnachoco. It's really sweet without being cloying and after a bath, the hub asks why I smell so good. Loving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...