Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love: Anthology Shoes Bondi Orange




This is the Bondi from Anthology Shoes. The color is supposedly orange but it looks more like yellow to me.


The specs from the site are below:
  • Sheep skin leather upper
  • 4-inch EVA cork wedge sandals
  • Cushioned leather insoles
  • Anthology rubber sole

These are my most comfortable pair of shoes. I ❤ it so much. It's so easy to match with most outfits and brings a pop of color when I need it. I'm a crybaby when it comes to shoes as a slight pinch gives me bloody blisters at the end of the day but this pair was so comfy even the first time I tried them on that I have no complaints the whole day. I've even tried it on a shopping trip and I have no blisters to report.



One downside I noticed is that the rubber sole is slightly peeling off about half an inch at the back after a few months of use. It's not that overused yet so that's bad. But then, I bought this at an insanely low price at their sale portion so I'll try to get it to a cobbler to lengthen the life of these lovelies so no regrets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...