Saturday, October 8, 2011

Craves: Saya Baby Carrier



I am in full crave mode for the Saya Baby Carrier. We have two carriers at home already but with me not going out without baby these days as I prefer breastfeeding him directly, I'm trying to find a carrier that is convenient, has great shoulder and back support and is easy to breastfeed in. Baby is already 5 kilos, by the way and he's just a month old. I can barely lift him without my wrists aching afterward.

The Saya is made in the Philippines and is worth P950. From all reviews I've read so far, it's a favorite of baby-wearing mommies and is comfortable for mommies and babies who are ok with swaddling. What I'm really excited about is that it looks easy to breastfeed baby in. I'm not sure as I have yet to try it but it looks like I can even switch breasts while baby is in the carrier. I want this carrier so much I'm almost convinced that I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...