Thursday, June 27, 2013

Love: The Body Shop Nature's Minerals Blusher Brush

I'm one of those people who look way too pale without blush so a good blush brush is ideal.


I was really happy to find this particular brush on sale. It's a kabuki version of a blush brush. It's very soft, round and made of synthetic materials. It's smaller than most blush brushes but good for small hands.


This brush is meant to be used with loose mineral blush but I like using it for small blush compacts. It picks up pigment well and applies them without streaks. It's my ideal blush brush.


I like to use an oil cleanser in washing this. There wasn't a lot of fall-out after.


I store this in my make-up bag inside the packet. The packet itself picks up a lot of dirt and lint, though but it protects the brush well enough. All-in-all, it's a great buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...