Saturday, June 29, 2013

Share: Cookies and Cream Pudding




I was surfing food blogs when I saw a version of ref cake with Oreos instead of fruits. It was quite easy to follow so I tried it at home and my little baby loved it a lot.

It was quite easy to make, lining the Oreos under a mixture of cream and condensed milk and putting as many layers as you prefer but my one fail regarding the recipe was that the Oreos stayed hard, no matter how long I left it at the fridge. It wasn't too hard but it sure failed as a cake. Also, the top Oreo layer floated up, no matter how deep I buried it under the cream.

So to improve over that version, I made it into a pudding instead. To do so, I used a box of cream, half a box of condensed milk and a pack of Oreos and some thin chocolate to decorate the top layer.

It's so easy to make. I whipped the cream and milk together and crushed the cookies. I then swirled it together and flattened the top. I refrigerated it overnight and it's set. For extra effort, you can add chocolate shavings on top. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...