Sunday, September 9, 2012

Craves: Random

I've decided to post this random post of stuff that tinged my brain last night while I was surfing.


I think I need some of these jute material shoes though it makes me feel terribly guilty wanting a new pair after just getting one. But they're on sale. How can I not want them? The insole is pigskin leather and the sole is rubber. Super win from Ylla for the Laura Ballernina flats. All the colors are lovely and so are the blues and the purples that are not in this pic.



I need to stay hydrated and these pretties from CBTL are making me thirsty.


I don't go to The Body Shop much because it's hard to control myself when they've got discounts and promos abounding. This one is on a really great promo sale though and would be great hoard for Christmas presents.


My loves. VMV hypoallergenics and BB cream. They call it Skintangible "Faint"ation Skin-Refining Non-Makeup SPF 30. I just call it God-sent answer to a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...