Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wish List: Hair



I definitely need to take better care of my hair as it’s not the wash and wear kind. It’s my fault for not taking care of it for the last few years. It’s got style damage and root damage.

I’m hoping to stock up on hair masks. I like Neutrogena because it’s cheaper and bigger while I like the L’oreal lines because they are sulfate and silicone-free.

I'm looking for moisturizing, smoothing and damage-repair. So I'm willing to try a bunch out to check which ones will work.
I was born with curls but I’ve never embraced it before so I’d like to try Tigi Curls Rock to try to get bounce and style into the curls. This line is ridiculously overpriced in the Philippines, by the way.


Bed Head from Tigi has always been something I’ve wanted to try but even when it became a price point I could afford, it grates that it’s got such a big overhead. Nevertheless, it’s a salon favourite that promises to last a long time and I've always been easily swayed by hype.


Small Talk isn’t for me. I’d like to give it to hubby as a gift. I’m loving the packaging though. But then, Tigi has always had the funky-cool packaging down.


Lastly, I’m considering buying a heat-styling guard as my current one leaves me quite frustrated. I used to be able to blowdry my hair into something that resembles styled hair but my old product got discontinued and the latest one I've tried has left it into a greasy frizzy mess that I'd rather leave it alone by its non-greasy still-frizzy self.
I'm pinning my hopes on Chi. They've got great hair irons so they would have some of the best thermal protection right? Whatever else, the reviews for these products are great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...