Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wish List: LeapFrog


I wanted to get this list out before Christmas comes. I’ve got loads of lists from different products but this particular one isn’t for me as I love the LeapFrog toys for baby. It’s overpriced in the Philippines but it’s one of the best, in my opinion.





First off, I’m hoping my child would be able to read as soon as possible because the joys of reading are infinite and the Tag Junior would help start him off as it reads the books to the little one. We can start with letters and move on from there. Storytime is going to be so much fun with this. It’s cute too.

My Pal Scout is another cutie. It’s not just a cuddly toy but it also says the child’s name, favourites and plays your choice of music, including the spelling of baby’s name. I’m hoping my son learns a lot from Scout.



My baby loves music, and he loves pushing buttons. These are perfect. It might even save our phones, remote controls and camera from being thrown all the time.



Baby loves laptops too. Out of all the other laptops I’ve tried, the My Own Leaptop has the best possibilities. It’s not that it’s got the best and most games but the fact that it’s perfect for the age group it’s being marketed to.

I like piano portion as well as the alphabets in the Touch Magic School Bus. It’s touch screen so it's easy to clean. So many fun things in this baby for baby.
There are lots more from LeapFrog I want but these are the ones that are appropriate for little baby’s age group. Once he gets older, there are many more possibilities. I don’t want to rush it. I enjoy watching him grow and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...