Friday, April 20, 2012

Craves: So True

I like handmade soaps, especially cold-processed ones. At least they're out of the dreaded SLS. My FIL knows how to make them but I don't. I want to make them myself but with living in a one-bedroom apartment without good air circulation with a little baby doesn't make it a conducive environment for soap-making.

With that being the case, I make do by buying them. I'm really excited to try So True Castile Soap. My little boy has used castile soap from his first month so it's a definite for me to try their unscented one for the baby and the others below.

 Christmas Bar

 Lavender

 Rosemary-Lemongrass

 Lavender Oatmeal

 Lemongrass Lavender
 Cedarwood Lavender Cypress

 Rose

Lavender Grapefruit

Aren't the patterns darling?

Pictures from the product facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...