Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Love: VMV Monolaurin Hand Sanitizer



As is usual with a sale at SM, VMV have most of their products at a quarter off. I took advantage of the sale and got myself a bottle of Grandma Minnie’s Instant Moisturizing Antibacterial Disinfectant Kid Gloves Monolaurin Sanitizer. A mouthful, right?


Now I like the Boo boo balm but I’d rather have a big bottle of this handy as my little one has been scratching himself something serious. It’s got a bit of a sting compared to the boo boo balm but it's so much better than a bottle of alcohol and moisturizing to boot.


I love the included pump, though I can never get these things to close right without squirting all over myself but I’m happy with the handyness whenever I need to pump some out to rub over my little one’s legs. Also, when I can’t find my tea tree oil, I use this over my face before I sleep. I have a lot of faith on the monolaurin thing, being antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral and antiprotozoal.


The best thing about this purchase is the freebie. Who wouldn’t be happy with a tube of the best ever lipgloss? Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...