Monday, January 30, 2012

Craves: Goody Simple Styles

I am considering the Goody Simple Styles collection as the Fashion blogs, Kryzuy.com, Break My Style, and Camille Tries to Blog have been featuring said pieces. They look easy enough to use and their reviews in MakeupAlley have been very positive so far. Have I mentioned my sweet little baby boy has a very strong grip and I’ve been putting my hair up to save myself from going bald as they’re his favourite toy?


I checked them out at SM. I already knew beforehand they would be priced a little high for my tastes and I hate being right this time. It’s not that I can’t afford them. I just don’t believe in paying that much (close to P600) for a glorified hairpin. So I’m going to have to resort to buying online from drugstore.com. Sorry, Philippine economy, for not buying local.


They’re $6.49 each, which translates to less than P300 each. Yes, the shipping is probably going to be excessive if I use normal means so with all things purchased online from US stores, Johnny Air will be my savior. I’ll just add a few more stuff to get the 2 pounds minimum and that’ll be an additional $6. Should I go with some Goody Stay Put elastics or try some hair goo (smoothing cream, conditioners and the like)?


Pictures from drugstore.com website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...