Sunday, January 29, 2012

Love: Audio Technica Bloom

I initially bought the Audio Technica earphones because of a love for a certain Masuda Takahisa. If you don't follow JPop, you wouldn't be able to relate. He was wearing a pair of white headphones in Gachibaka and they just looked so cool.


Why do I love these? It's not the bass. It's not the clarity. It's not even the pink design. It's because I found them in a pocket of a pair of pants I've already put in the wash and put in the spin cycle and  they still work. This is a true story. By the way, I have no idea about bass stuff but I also swear on the clarity of the sounds. The pink has not tarnished after more than a year.


Initial picture from the product website. Second picture is a screenshot from the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...