Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Love: Forever 21 ankle socks


I confess my feet are disgusting. They sweat and sweat and sweat and my shoes smell unearthly (hellish) because of all the accumulated moisture at the end of the day. They’re also very sensitive and get abraded way too easily with new shoes, sometimes even old ones, regardless of whether they fit me or not.

Because of said (yucky) condition, ankle socks have become my friend. Specifically, Forever 21 ankle socks. They’re not too thick that I have to squeeze my fit into my well-fitting shoes but they’re not too thin that the sides of my wide feet get abraded. I am so in love with them and at the end of the day, my feet do not feel damp in any way. This is the kind of love that develops once you know you have found the one.

Price starts at P60.

Pictures from the product website.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...