Saturday, August 27, 2011

Haul: The Body Shop Buriti Baby and By Nature products

I like to use baby as an excuse to get some retail therapy done.



During my random forays into The Body Shop, I saw the mini set of Buriti Baby line on 70% sale and went yay inside. The set included a shampoo, a body wash, massage gel and body butter. It’s packaged inside a cute mesh bag that I’ve reused for one purpose or another. I’m really happy with the set as it has no sulfates, ptalates and parabens and that’s a wonderful thing for babies.



When I found By Nature, a little bell tinkled inside of me and I wanted to buy everything in their 100% Natural Product line. It took a lot of self-control to limit my first haul to baby products and just one bar of soap. I’ve already shared my love for the soap and baby salve and would just like to introduce the rest of the haul to the world. Aside from the Baby Salve, the haul I got consisted of White Salve and Baby Oilotion. Both of these are safe for babies to use and are already inside the diaper bag so that his mommy will not be tempted to use them on herself.



Truthfully, I got myself a pot of lip balm as well aside from baby stuff but I’m always on the lookout for the perfect lip balm as my lips are always drying out, from what, I don’t know. I think it’s ok but just ok. The ingredients are great but I’m not in love with it. My lower lips are still dry as ever after application. Even with all the good organic oils, beeswax and vitamin E, my lips are dry as ever afterwards. I think I need some lip exfoliation. And it doesn’t have any flavor as it is 100% natural and is safe to get in contact with baby skin, therefore, it tastes as it is, of organic oils. No love. No hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...