Saturday, August 27, 2011

Love: The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Polynesia Monoi Body Balm



Whatever part of the world you may be from; there is always something to keep skin soft and supple. In this part of the world, we like to use virgin coconut oil (VCO) and espouse on all its good qualities. Aside from being a good oil that the skin absorbs without clogging, it is hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antifungal and all that jazz. Therefore, whenever there is a product with VCO in it, I know it’s good and when it’s on 70% off, I know it’s a God-send, especially with stretch marks everywhere.

The Monoi Body Balm smells like the monoi flower, which I don’t know what but it smells really good like sampaguita. Whenever I put it on me, the whole room smells of it. It doesn’t reek, just smells flowery good, and despite being pregnant, I love it.



As other people may notice, body butters from The Body Shop may smell good and gives a lot of love to the skin but they tend to be really heavy. This particular balm isn’t. I used it on the hottest of summers and I didn’t feel hot and heavy from putting it on, despite being pregnant and overheated. In spite of being light on the skin, it’s one of the most moisturizing products I’ve ever tried. This, my friends, is love.

Initial image from The Body Shop website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...