Sunday, October 7, 2012

Haul: Ipanema and Rider flip flops


We thankfully caught the latest Great Brazilian Madness at the Trinoma Activity Center before the end of last month and were able to get some new kicks for everyone. Baby's got a cute Rider glow-in-the-dark one that fits perfectly. So adorable.


I'm happy with the black Ipanema's. They're squishily comfortable and I love the twin bands and the leaf designs that would most likely fade when I start to overuse them as much as I do my old Riders.


The tag is most likely going to fall out one day but then, it's the quality that counts, not the brand name.
 


The orange pair, though designed as sweet, is not as squishy and I'm thinking over whether I should give them to someone else this Christmas season. But it's perfect for the beach with the darling starfish.


I didn't bother taking a picture of the hubby's pair. They're not cute but has been professed as squishily comfortable as well, though manfully designed.

I'm guessing that October is not the last month I'll be seeing the Brazilian brands Ipanema, Rider and Grendha on sale. I saw it last weekend and I saw it earlier today on a different sale event. With Christmas coming, I'm guessing I'm going to see them again and hopefully, those who are thinking over getting a pair will see them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...