Sunday, October 21, 2012

Review: Anthology Piccadilly Blue



I so wish my feet aren’t as sensitive as they are as this pair of dotted banana flats from Anthology are too adorable not to be worn but they are and I don't think I'll wear them as often as I wish I could. Or maybe after a month, my feet will get used to them and I'd be able to do so. A girl can hope.


I already loved these before I even bought them when they came out a few months ago. The mismatched pair of dotted bow-tied shoes totally captures my whimsy. When they were delivered the other day, the rubber soles and the soft, soft inner soles just made my day. They seemed so perfect, really.

But when I spent the day in them, It was too much for me. The elastic around the edges of the shoes pulled slowly but surely, getting tighter and tighter. It fit so perfectly at first but by the end of the day, I was giving up the fight. I’m just not the type to give up comfort over vanity.




Maybe I can alleviate the hurting until I get used to them by buying something to put in between but I'm not sure how that will work out. I just want to wear these as much as possible. They look too pretty to be left at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...