Monday, October 22, 2012

Looked Up: Casa de Lorenzo






I'm so easy. I can get hooked straight with words such as made in the Philippines, Pure Castile Soap, olive oil, virgin coconut oil, no additives or enhancers. They are music to my ears when it comes to products. I wonder how I can get this past hubby when we've stocked up more than a dozen of the last batch we bought. Probably not a whole lot of passing past him over this but I'll think of a way. Maybe not this month but there's always a someday.

Meanwhile, happy dance and thank you to the commenter who told me about Casa de Lorenzo. I'm looking forward to some spending and experimenting from this. Free delivery is also yay...

Pictures from the product website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...